Interims can work for specific periods and on specific days. There is no requirement to book an Interim full-time.
Good, specialized Interims can thus be very cost effective in comparison to other options.
Our Interims have the required authority and expertise required to see projects through in each of the disciplines that you can find under the consultancy section of the Conceptable website. They bring the instant and relevant business experience that give companies the leadership or support to an existing or new internal team.
They are an ideal tool to inject new skills into your organization or to provide initial results on new projects or expansions whilst you are preparing more permanent solutions.
Some of the key moments to get an Interim involved can be:
- Recruitment coverage: a manager / executive is no longer available and the team / project needs effective management whilst a more permanent solution is being worked on.
- Growth or product launch opportunities: the company has the desire or opportunity to expand into new fields or markets through product / brand launches or increased commercial activity and needs someone that has the right experience to provide the drive behind this process whilst training your staff for the future.
- Change management: Your company is going through rapid change or a crisis. You might have to coordinate a merger or restructure which involves team structures and processes and need someone with experience and a cool head to guide your people through this process.
- Project Kick-Starts: you have a project that is important to your company and it is obvious that the project needs a driver for it to actually happen. Many organizations find that their permanent staff realistically cannot allocate the time, focus or drive alongside their current responsibilities.
- Profitability enhancement: you need someone with relevant experience and an objective view to run through your organization and identify which processes / costs / opportunities there might be to reduce cost or increase profitability.
- Skills shortages: you need to supplement your teams with specific skills for a specific purpose. This might be on a temporary basis, for a fixed period of time or until you have decided whether or not you need these skills on a more permanent basis.
- General help: you are struggling to keep up with demand and would benefit from an experienced manager or executive person to step in and take the workload back to a manageable level on a temporary basis.
Our Interims and Consultants are from a fashion industry background with International experience that covers both practical Corporate / SME management and Consultancy. We can step into situations with confidence and understanding of your industry, using practical experience and drive to get results.
We work with you, your teams and if necessary your shareholders to achieve your goals.
Enquire today and we could be working with you very soon!